hours: Saturday & Sunday 12pm - 5pm, and by appointment
- We encourage guests to book appointments to avoid delayed entry.
- Please bring your own mask or face covering if possible; sanitizer is available in the gallery.
- A limited number of four guests of the same household are permitted in the gallery at once.
- If you are feeling unwell, or are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, refrain from visiting.
- We ask you to respect social distancing throughout your visit.
- Door handles, as well as other objects & surfaces, are sanitized with each visit.
Unit 17 accepts artist & exhibition proposal submissions. Please e-mail the gallery with any writing or documentation of work, or links to socials. We review all submissions & provide feedback.
The gallery gratefully acknowledges that it operates on the unceded, ancestral and continually asserted territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations.